Monday, March 4, 2013

Anxiety before the first day of teaching...

It was once said that life begins outside of your comfort zone..

I must be living right now because outside of my comfort zone is my new residence. I teach three classes tomorrow: Two second grade classes and a fourth grade class. I do not think there is a word that has been created to express the feeling I have right now. Nervousness, anxiety, afraid, I do not know exactly. I've never had the feeling in my life. It's time to grow..

I will look back at this post one day and laugh my pants off but for now, pray for me folks.

5 comments:

  1. I am feeling very fresh and good by reading your all the article,
    Also read by articles on education,
    VISIT:https://www.technologyexplain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this article about technology.very nice to read this article.
    TakeoffProjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, for technologies and academic projects visit our website
    Final Year Projects for ECE on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really useful and also everything will be in anxiety, for me to it will be write a blog, and article and thanks for sharing this information, For new ideas in new experiments let us have a look at Technology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thank you for sharing about your first day of teaching experience in this blog. For technologies and academic projects visit our website
    Power System Based Projects on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete