Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pre-Departure- Last day home *Repost

This blog will basically highlight my experiences in Korea. I plan to share EVERYTHING, both good and bad, in hopes that you, the reader, get a taste of my life as I embark on this journey.

You would think my mind would be going insane around this time.

I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow night (Well, Sunday 1AM) and I do not really feel much. I will miss my amazing family and friends very much. Their support and belief in me makes leaving a little bit easier. Right now, I'm just going with the flow of things. As of Feb.1 5:20PM, I still have not finished packing, or really began for that matter.

This is my very first flight and what a flight it will be (15hrs!)..Well, go big or go home right?
I'll be flying from Atlanta on Korea Airlines Flight 34. It may be a long flight BUT I hear each passenger has their own TV; the time should pass quickly. Also, (I'm not sure if this is good or bad, haha) I hear beer is served for FREE. We will see how this plays out.

This is all I have for now, I'll keep you posted.


*Repost on February 28, 2013

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, For technologies and academic projects visit our website link below.
    Takeoff Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing nice blog. For technologies and academic projects visit our website link
    Projects On Inverters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, for technologies and academic projects visit our website
    Cloud Computing Projects With Source Code on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing this was really to know about these enjoyable moments, thanks for sharing this information and take a look at the workshops, internships take a visit to Takeoff Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Thank you, for sharing your blog. For technologies workshops,internships will be available visit our website
    Java Projects for Engineering Students on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hI Eric. Its very interesting to know your experiences in Korea.Definitely your family's love and support will be with you till your last breath.All the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing this was looking nice and thanks for sharing this moments with us. We hope this is able to provide a better idea of selecting the simplest projects within the final year of engineering Takeoff Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, for sharing your amazing moments with us. for technologies and academic projects visit our website
    B.Tech Projects on Takeoff Edu Group.

    ReplyDelete